Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Weekend Away

Over the 4th of July weekend I was fortunate enough to have a loving husband who let me go off and be a girl for the weekend. My best friend Liz and I flew to California to spend the weekend with our friend Pam. We ate, shopped, TALKED until 4am in the morning (no kids, no guys...basically no interuptions and you loose track of time!) We had a blast hanging down in Laguna. Of course we went to the beach and we all were sun burnt! I have offically reached the itchy stage! All our burns show where we didn't apply or didn't reapply. We were in pain by the next day that is for sure. We never thought about pictures so we only got a few. Here they are!
Laguna Beach
Pam and Liz sitting on the boardwalk
Getting ready for the fireworks! We saw like 8 different shows! 5 along the coast and more driving back to get some yummy Golden Spoon yogurt.



Thanks for the fun Vacay girls!! We need to do that every year!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so fun! you can never have enough GNO or vacays with the girls!