Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Kurtis!




I went to the Gym this morning and of course I had to get my husbands favorite Chocolate Long Johns! :0) Kyson and I of course got a donut!


Kyson was super excited when he saw his donut!




But then Kyson wanted some of daddies! Thankfully I got dad 2!
What a nice daddy to share on his birthday! :0)






Look at that face...how could you not give him a donut?!





Happy Birthday Babe!! I hope you have a great day! Even if you have to spend some of it at work! We love you so very much and are so greatful for this day! Thanks for being such a great husband, dad, son, friend and brother!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Kurtis!

Mummo said...

Little Kyson seems to really enjoy his donut. I can't blame him. They are yummi. Belated birthday wishes! You have a cute family, Karissa. Love you, Aunt Sally

Anonymous said...

ok, i LOVE that pic of kyson cherishing that donut! priceless. happy bday old man!