Tuesday, May 12, 2009

16 Months Old

My little boy is growing up. 16 months old! Two more months and he
gets to go into nursery!! I CAN NOT wait!! I am thrilled for that. Then church can be a more learning and fullfilling experience again.
A little about our little guy..
He Says:
Hi
Football
Whats that?
He Gives:
Lots of LOVE!
Hugs
Kisses
Will bump "nuckels" with you...on a good day
He Loves To:
To play outside in the rocks
Go down the slide at the park
Play in water
Play with blocks
Play with other kids or just watch them play
He hits! We are trying to get that to stop..but some think its funny....
Please mom I want some more!!
I said I WANT SOME MORE!!!


I ate my dinner all gone!!

What??



We Love You Kyson!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hilarious! don't you have a picture like that of yourself? like mother like son!