Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Reporter Say What?!

Yesterday was a hectic and scary day! It started off normal until Teasha called me and asked me why we had 3 cop cars on my street. I went outside and all you could see was the cars and cops standing in the street. I watched for a while and it just seemed like a standoff or like a suicide thing. Nothing happened. Cops were coming and going. At about 11am a cop came up to the house and questioned me giving me no information about what was going on. Then about 2:30pm a reporter came up and talked to me and told me EVERYTHING atleast of what he knew!! Ok so across the street and three doors down my neighbor was...MURDERED!! Yep. Apparently she is a local teacher around here that didn't show up to work yesterday. The school asked for a curtousy check and when the cops rang and knocked nobody answered. So..they had to kick the door down. What did they find?? In the house a man..age ranging from 20-30 I have heard all kinds which apparently is her son! (thank goodness because if he did it then it wasn't a random murder. Sad to say but still calms me down a bit) Anyways they went on looking for her and found her dead in the garage. Then in the backyard..a freaking GRAVE! Yep you could see it on the news! Which..since I was interviewed I was on tv and you can watch it if you like..get the whole story! Which note..the reporter..thinks my name is Shepherd!! lol Dork!


So we don't know if the son did it and we don't know how long she has been dead. Kurtis and I had heard something a few nights ago at about 11pm but when he checked around he didn't see anything or hear anything ever again. So we just went to bed. Its sad to think that this happened in our neighborhood and sad to think that she might have been dead for days over the holiday weekend. SCARY STUFF!!

2 comments:

Tyler and Kendyl said...

k, crazy! I saw all the cop cars yesterday on my way home from work and was wondering what had happened. How cool that you got on TV :) - still pretty scary though.

I didnt realize that we only live like 2 miles from eachother!!!

Ashlee said...

whoa! that is so crazy. Is that the house that we used to talk and joke about, you know being a...certain kind of house? looked like kyson wanted that mirophone bad!