Thursday, January 1, 2009

Looking back on 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
So many things have happened in the past year, so much its crazy to believe. Here is a taste of what we were up to, starting from the beginning.
  • Had our first born baby, KYSON!
  • Kurtis closed up Paint'N AZ and got his Insurance Lisence. Then proceeded onto the Family Business at Garry L. Johnson & Asso.
  • Went to Seattle, Wa for 4 days
  • Went to Costa Rica for 5 days
  • 4th of July Cabin trip
  • Kurtis turned 25...YAY for cheaper Car Insurance!!
  • Celebrated our 3rd Anniversary in Las Vegas
  • I turned 23!
  • Kyson was born!
  • Kyson began to CRAWL!
  • Celebrated Kyson's FIRST Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas
  • Bought the Family vehicle ('09 Chevy Traverse) THANK YOU BABE!!
  • Kyson now has 6 teeth!

I think that was the big milestones of '08....

I can't help but look back and be so greatful for what we have. I have a house, a brand new car, a healthy baby boy, a kind and generous husband whom I love unconditionally! Family who is all well and healthy and happy. I definately am so Thankful for my Heavenly Father for blessing me and my family! Bring on the new year.



No comments: