Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MLK Day Fun!

We had a great time out in the Desert on Monday! We hope to do it more often!!Photobucket
Playin in the dirt like a typical boy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brockerman just chillin

Photobucket
Amy, Brody and little Embry
Photobucket
Caden, Walker and Tenay!

Photobucket
My momma and Kirsi

Photobucket
Dry Ice Bombs!!

Photobucket
Don't try this at home kids!

Photobucket
Mikki, Eric and Danni

Photobucket
Caden and the blown up bottle

Photobucket
Kyson's first quad ride..He loved it! Feet a swingin the whole time
Photobucket
He ate dirt..yuck!

Photobucket
First taste of homemade rootbeer and homemade icecream..any question that he LOVED it!? lol



Photobucket

Road on the quad with daddy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mikki and Kenley

Photobucket

Photobucket
Playing with Grandpa!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yep I got it!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brock and Dustin..quite a kick eh Brock?!

Photobucket

You can kinda see the clay..and yes he did shoot it!

3 comments:

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I just have to say that you look GREAT! Skinny winnie!!

I miss your family

Heidi said...

I love the pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time.

Ashlee said...

Aahh, I'm jealous, I want to go shooting. I did clay pigeons for the first time at thanksgiving, it was fun! You are looking good girl!