Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Book Worm in Training

Ok so for anyone who REALLY knows me knows that I don't read. Hah that I can count how many books on one hand that I have read. But now that I have been home and watching tv and cleaning ALL the time I have gotten bored an needed to do something to work different parts of my brain! lol SO my sister recommended one book and my mom recommended another. I actually had two at home that I forgot I owned. So..This month ALONE I have read more books than I have in the last 7 years. lol
1. Ariana
2. Adam
3. Towers of Brierley

I have finished 3 books. I just started my moms recommondation. Ariana and Adam are church books. VERY good. Arianna is not the book a new mother would want to read but it has a great ending. If the author wasn't LDS I wouldn't have finished it. I would have stomped on it and threw it across the room. Adam is from the Charlie Series. Its the story of her son. Very good. I love ROMANCE! Now I have to say that Towers of Brierley TOTALLY got me into the mood to read more. I LOVED every minute of that book. I could hardly put it down. I am such a hopeless romantic. :) Next is a murder mystery book. I hope it has some romance in it. Although I don't know how they could with how it has started. But my mom liked it and I trust her. :)

3 comments:

Brianna Avery said...

ok you have to read the Twilight series then if you love romance. I gaurantee that you won't be able to put it down. You can borrow mine if you want.

The Youngs said...

I loved Towers of Brierley... I collect Anita Stansfield books so let me know if you want to start from the beginning!!

Lexi said...

I love reading too! And I'm sure everyone tells you this but you should totally read the Twighlight series! It is awesome! And I'm going to e-mail you to get your number soon! We should go to lunch and I think I'm going to have you do my hair. I love my other hair dresser and I don't want to hurt her feelings, but your prices were alot cheaper!