Sunday, August 24, 2008

First Ouch!

Kyson had his first really big ouchy today. It was really sad! He was sitting in his Auntie's lap and neither her nor Grandpa Hahn were paying much attention I suppose and he was moving his arms around like normal when he finally connected with Grandpas mouth just as he was chewing his gum. OUCH! Grandpa bite his thumb. I was talking to Kurtis and looked over and Greg was like I bite him. I was like ok? I do that. And then looked at Kyson and he was absolutely FREAKING out. So I took him from Kelly and he cried and screamed for about 5-10 mins. I at first didn't see anything wrong with his hands but then Kurtis had me look at them again since he was still crying. Yep..his thumb. The side of thumb had a huge piece of skin hanging off of it and he was bleeding. Grandpa has some SHARP teeth! I couldn't imagine how hard it must have been. I mean carelessly chewing your gum..not a care in the world and then before you notice something foreign in your mouth you bite down again. Poor Greg felt so bad. But after Kyson had some juice and calmed down a bit he went right back over to him like nothing happened...and stuck his finger in his mouth! lol

1 comment:

The Youngs said...

Poor baby, his Grandpa is trying to eat him!!! :) Good thing he's tough.