Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lucky Me

Last night Kyson was acting completely exhausted! He was just barely able to hold his head up while I was feeding him and just lookng around like he was so tired! So he was in bed by 7pm. Which has been a norm for the past 2-3 weeks. So Kurtis and I stayed up watching a movie and went to bed at about 10pm thinking Kyson would be up in an hour. NOPE! He slept straight until 3:40am!!!I couldn't believe it! I was in pain so I had to go pump about an hour before that because I woke up just like he usually does. After that he went to bed until 5:40am nd then played with Kurtis until about 7:30am and then I fed him at 8am. Wow. I sure hope that this means he might be getting better! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay, doesnt it feel good to sleep for a long period of time instead of waking every 2 to 3 hours. taylor stil wakes up in the middle of the night to eat, but tonight will be her first night in her own room(or with Kaden) so we will see how that goes. anyways, it looks like your having so much fun being a mommy. your family is so adorable.