Tuesday, June 24, 2008

June is almost over!

So after Costa Rica this month has FLOWN by. I can't believe that July is NEXT week. My son is almost 6 months old! He has been apart of our lives for almost half a year! Its crazy! I never knew that having a child could make time fly by. Everyday with Kyson is a blessing and I am so thankful to have him apart of our lives.
So we took Kyson to Lake Bartlet for a day. We were going to spend the night but Kyson decided he didn't want to. So after a long day at the lake we drove home at 3am. Nice right? No sleep for mom that day. But we had a great time. Kurtis tried to take me on the jet ski..but they aren't built for two people. Atleast that one wasn't. Kurtis had a blast doing that and surfing behind the boat. I don't surf! lol Yes yes chicken I know.
So in the slide show if you noticed..Kyson has a pacifier in his mouth. YES! He hasn't slept with it yet. I am not sure how to really push it on him. But he will take it for a couple minutes. Which is an improvement. I am not a big one against thumb sucking since I did myself. I just hope that this will mean he will develop a soother and maybe put himself to sleep soon!
Kyson is still having a hard time sleeping through the night. I am going to slowly start giving him more cereal and maybe start some applesauce or one of the suggested solids. He doesn't seem to interested in breast feeding anymore now that I have to suppliment.
It seems like this blog is a bunch of random thoughts. Hope everyone is having a fabulous June and will have a GREAT JULY!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

Those pics are adorable! And I can't believe he is alreadt six months! Time does go by so fast once you have kids. I think we are pretty close to you now, we should hang out soon!

The Youngs said...

He is so adorable. I can't believe how old he is though!!! When are we getting together?!