Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

No this wasn't my cake..but I liked it so I thought I would post it.
Yep, it was my birthday I am now
25 and can legally RENT a Car!!
I suppose the next birthday to look forward to, or to some fear would be 30. I don't feel old enough to be 25. I still feel like I just turned 21!
And I still can't believe that I will soon be a Mother of 2!!

My wonderful mommy made me Texas Sheet Cake and my favorite meal...
Baby Back Ribs!! I sure my fabulous dad helped. :0)
Its a tradition. Every Oct 1st..Ribs!! She never has to ask but continues to year after year.
One day I think she thinks I will change my mind but her ribs are just so darn good!!


They did put 25 candles on, but I didn't get it in one breath.



I don't know why my expression is that way..I think one of my nieces was telling me that I had 2-3 boyfriends because it took me that many blows. ha ha Thats what I tell them!
Thanks to EVERYONE who celebrated with me and wished me a Happy One!!
It was definately a Great Birthday!!



No comments: