Saturday, August 15, 2009

Nigh Nigh

Kyson's Mummo (Grandma Johnson) bought him this blanket one day while watching. Just thought it was cute that is came with a pillow that was shaped like a Lion with tags for hair. Kyson is OBSESSED with tags. Well now he is OBSESSED with this blanket. He calls it his Nigh Nigh. He even asks for it throughout the day. Grab my hand and pull me to his room then points to his crib. I wish they still sold them at Costco because I would go and buy him another one. Thanks Mom! aka Mummo!! He LOVES IT!!





3 comments:

dustin and amy said...

All of my kiddos have been attached to blankets. I think it's the cutest thing. Tamra's kids call their blankets Nigh Night's also. He's getting so big I can't believe it, pretty soon he'll be hangin with the big kids!

Anonymous said...

if you got him another one, he'd probably just want his old one!

The Godoy's said...

so cute! and hello..he is SO dang cute. he is getting so big. how have you been! i haven't seen you for awhile!!! we need to get together!!