Friday, August 28, 2009

A little late...

I took Kyson in late for his 18 Month well visit but I thought that I would share all of what we learned!

Weight 26.2lbs - 50%
Length 32 inches - 25-50%
Head 20inches..I think ha ha I can't read her hand writing...but it is still the 100% lol

Overall- he is in the 97.6%

He finally gave her the right number to stop her from checking his Iron. They kept thinking he might be anemic. No more pokes to the finger! He did get 3 shots though. Poor thing cried and cried! Even when he went onto the table for just the check up he was NOT happy. The nurse was different so he seemed to be fine until I put him on the table. It was definitely a HARD visit to the doctor. Now I don't have to go back until he is TWO! Yep TWO YEARS OLD!! AWWW!! I can't believe that my baby is almost 2!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw, he is getting big! so cute. i hate to see my little ones get shots. we all leave the office crying!