Friday, April 10, 2009

Farewell Friend

This is how I feel today. All three emotions mixed up.



It is done. Our dog is gone. She went to a nice family whose son wanted a dog. You could tell that he fell inlove with her as soon as he saw her. And she was all over them. Its sad she almost seemed happy to go. I wonder how her first night away went. Our backyard seems so empty yet so BIG! I didn't think that I would cry. I was so angry with her for chewing on two of Kyson's toys this week. But I cried like a baby. I am sad to see her go and sad that our house feels empty. But it was better for her. She needs more attention. She needs a bigger yard and friends. Maybe we didn't try hard enough but it feels like we did do the right thing for her even though right now we are sad.


On the bright side. I can now put things in my backyard. A doormat so stop the grass and dirt traffic. The garden nome my mom bought me. I can leave Kyson's toys out one day and not have to worry about it. And I can get him a pool!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a little shitzu before i had Kaden, He was my Baby...i did everything for him. It was just to hard after i had Kaden, especially in a little appartment. I know exactly how you feel. you miss him, but your relieved he is gone.