Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Crappy Dentist!

So why did I post a picture of a cracked molar? Because that is me! (not the literal picture of my molar) but..what I have been dealing with. I haven't been to the dentist since 2005. Yep bad I know. Well THAT dentist screwed me over royally! Yep I had two fillings that needed to be done. One on each side and he didn't want to give me meds on both side and he didn't want me to come back so he just drilled until I couldn't handle the pain. Sounds bad right? Well it is. Now my tooth is rotting and I cracked my molar! I just spent 2 1/2 hours at the dentist getting a temporary mold. GRR! No pain before..well now I have PAIN! Lots of PAIN! I can barely bite down now! I have to deal with this for 2 weeks and then probably another 2. LAME! Stupid dentist! And then on top of that because I am bad and don't floss...I am close to getting gingivitus. Yep. Just keeps piling on.

All in all...Go To The Dentist! Floss and use Mouth Wash! GRR is Me!!

3 comments:

Amy J said...

Umm..ouch!! I haven't been to the dentist since 2003 or 2004...yeah way worse than you, and I HATE flossing...with a passion! I really need to make an appointment, I'm afraid what work will need to be done though.

Sorry you are in so much pain! I hope it gets fixed real soon!

Unknown said...

DANG! that sounds like NO fun. i hate pain, ugh i really do, i feel for you, i hope you feel better, if i lived closer i would bring youu chicken noodle soup!

Anonymous said...

gotta love those "johnson teeth" :)