Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Eating!

Glitter GraphicsGlitter Graphics
The Shepherds had a GREAT Thanksgiving. I hope you all were happy and well. We spent the day with my side of the family. Kyson surprised us with waking up at 9am. Never has he ever done that! He napped for about an hour in the middle of the day and just now went down for the night. That kid was tired! He could go all day I think. This year we had the kiddos write down everything that they are thankful for. It was so cute and sweet to hear them all. We had them write it on a leaf and we are going to paste it in a book so we can add to it every year.
I am thankful for:
Kurtis- My wonderful, goofy husband who drives me crazy!! (both good and bad ways :0)
My Family.
My Son.
Our Home.
The Church.
Kurtis is thankful for:
His Wife. (ME!)
His Son. (Kyson!!)
His Family.
The Savior.
Kyson is thankful for:
Cheerios!
Mom and dad.
Hugs and kisses.
Cinnimon Crackers.
Juice.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments: