Wednesday, November 12, 2008

10 Months Old

Ten month old Kyson is weighing in at about 19lbs!! My little man is tiny! :0) He is starting to take only one nap a day..and its right in the middle of the day! But..he has taken to waking up at 8am-8:30am. As much as I love that, dad hates it! That means he doesn't get to see his bright shinning face before work.
Kyson is the shinning part of my dad. His smile just brings such joy to my heart. He just looks at me and I melt. The other day Kurtis swore he said, "Juice" then preceeded to grab his cup and drink. Now he sounded like he said it again. But to me I think it was just a soundalike! lol He does tend to say, "baba"
My sweet little boy bursts out in hitting when excited! I'm told he doesn't know what he is doing which reasures me. lol I do hope this isn't a glimpse into what is to come. lol He will just slap you silly if you let him. Kurtis and I don't..we give him a stern look and say,"We don't hit!" lol It is hard not to laugh at this age. But I don't want him getting any ideas!
He is crawling all over the place, and pulling himself up on everything. He LOVES to stand! He always wants what I am eating and usually likes it. He hate some bread from Olive Garden last night and loved it! He has his first animal cracker about 2 weeks ago and just loved it. He loves food! Yay! I hope that doesn't change. With parents like us..I dont we will get a picky eater! :0) He has 4 teeth, will wave on occasion, shakes his head no..ALOT! lol, and is a HUGE flirt! He smiles at everyone and acts bashful. Its the cutest thing! He really isn't shy but sometimes he does prefer me or his dad. I don't mind that one bit! Its almost time to start planning his FIRST birthday! Where does the time go? Its already the middle of November! Life goes by to fast....
Rockin' the Converse!!

I pull myself up on EVERYTHING!!



I LOVE HIS SMILE!!























3 comments:

Amy J said...

So cute! I bet him and Payton would have a blast playing together!

dustin and amy said...

Happy 10 months Kyson, you're so cute!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

LOVE the converse! I found some super cute gray high-top ones yesterday and was tempted to buy them for future children. He's getting so big!