Monday, July 28, 2008

They Grow Up So Fast



Kyson is changing everyday. To me they seem like subtle changes because I am with him 24/7. But I look back alot. I look at older pictures and try to notice the changes in him. He loves to stick out his tounge as you can see in the picture to the left. It is always out! Sometimes he just laughs out loud for no reason. He is just one of the most adoreable kids ever! He can sit up all by himself now. We have to put him up but then he will sit there and just play play play. :) He falls sometimes but that is when a toy is out of reach. lol He is not mobile yet. Ok, well not on his knees. He is still rolling over like crazy to get around. But he can army crawl in circles! :) I guess its only a matter of time.


Grandma Hahn bought me this! Isn't it awesome!
I just love to bounce bounce bounce and play with all my new toys!!
Kyson my sweet baby boy Mom and Dad love you so much!
You are so special to us. I thank Heavenly Father for sending you to us.
You truely are a blessing.

2 comments:

Lexi said...

He is just so adorable! I can't wait for my baby to come! I love seeing cute little babies, they make me so excited!

taytum said...

My sister used to stick her tongue out all the time as a baby, and I swear that still to this day if she is playing ball or concentrating hard it comes out...and she's 12!!!