Sunday, July 13, 2008

A son, a brother, a friend, a husband, OUR DAD


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KURTIS!!

The big 25! Now we can save a bunch on our car insurance by switching to Geico! lol Oh wait we already have them. Good thing we should get that little 25year break! :) No..in all seriousness. Happy birthday to father of my little boy, the man I love, my best friend. That without whom I wouldn't know who to yell at! No. I wouldn't know what to do.

WE LOVE YOU KURTIS!


Oh and it was Kyson's 6 Month mark. Our little baby boy has now blessed us for 1/2 a year. He isn't crawling but is getting the hang out sitting all by himself. He loves his daddy. Kurtis will call me and if Kyson is fussing I put the phone to his ear and he stops. He is full of laughs and smiles and we just can't get enough.

I LOVE BOTH MY BOYS!

2 comments:

Amy J said...

Happy Birthday to Kurtis! Can you believe our kids are already 6 months! Goes by way too fast!!

Anonymous said...

happy 18th kurtis! :p