Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Let Him Play

If you know anything about this little boy its that he doesn't like to get messy. Ever since he was a baby he hated getting his hands dirty. Still to this day if he doesn't use his fork for whatever reason he has to run to the bathroom to wash his hands during the meal. We don't understand why he does that other than he wants to prolong the eating process. Anyways after a few days of straight rain the back yard was muddy and we hadn't really gotten out of the house.  As I was busy feeding Kenna my little boy asked to go and play in the mud. I being OCD and not liking to have to clean the mess up didn't want to say yes but I did. A while ago I told myself that I would say yes to him more often and well I did. So outside he went....

 

True to himself he didn't get very messy and he didn't last outside for very long. Maybe ten minutes. Maybe its because he doesn't like playing by himself all that much but I had no place to put Kenna. He got his shoes muddy and his hands. My sweet little boy sure tried to get messy. :0)

No comments: