Thursday, September 29, 2011

Baby Girl at Seven Months

This is my baby girl
Happy as can be all the time
If she doesn't look happy she is either studying you, or thinking.
She is already so onservant and thoughtful of whats going on around her.
 She is quite mobile..crawling. But she gets up on all fours and rocks. Today even was the first time I caught her going from belly to the sitting postion. Time to lower that crib because soon she will be pulling herself up.

 She is seven months old and has two teeth! I would have liked for those two suckers to stay hidden for another 5 months but what are you gonna do.



 She makes my heart melt. Still refusing to eat more than what I give her..but she will mouth and play with cherrios and star puffs. But heck no to solids. No thank you. I really need to get a picture of the face she makes. Its hilarious.

No comments: