Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Remotes = LOVE

This little guy was quite the conversation for Kurtis and I. Why? I don't know..maybe because my husband just didn't want to spend the money but I convinced him it would be worth it. So we bought the NEW FAN and a REMOTE so we didn't have to stand on the coffee table anymore. I love the new fan!! And I love my remote!!This fan was moved to our bedroom and since Kurtis loved my remote SO MUCH...He bought one for our BEDROOM!!! Yay!! We may be on the lazy side...but its better than standing on our furniture all the time. And I am always turning my fans on and off since I get cold easily. The day also ended by Kurtis buying new light bulbs...yes the stupid energy saving ones. I love the LIGHT!! But I hate that my kitchen does take time to energize up! ha ha...Can you see the light on in the front room? TOTALLY YELLOW!! I can't wait to change them all!! It completely changes the paint and carpet colors. I love the new lighting!!

No comments: