Thursday, March 4, 2010

Over-Used Recipe Swap

Saw a Blog of a bunch of ladies swapping recipes and I thought I would participate. I am always cooking Italian or Mexican food and so here is one of the many recipes I have inherited from my momma.
Chicken Enchaladas
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1 Can Diced Chicken
2 tbls Hot Sauce
Mix together
Rip about 20 Yellow Corn Tortillas. Depending on how Dry or how Wet you want it. Add more if you want it more dry. Mix them in with the wet mixture and then place in a glass pan. Top with Cheese and Cover with tin foil.
Bake in the Oven for 45mins at 375.
Put Broil on to cook the top once done.

Over-used Recipes Swap

1 comment:

Aston Family said...

Karissa, Found your blog and wanted to say hi! Love your blog and def will try this receipe! Check our blog out too! Hope everything is going GREAT! Kyson is soooo cute!