Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thankful

We received a notice in the mail from the HOA saying that we not only have to fix a sink whole in our front yard within the next 7 days but we also have to landscape in the next 90 or so. So my Wonderful Father In Law came over this morning and filled in ALL our sink wholes!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
One less thing Kurtis has to worry about and Kyson LOVED riding on your tractor!!!
Kyson and Grandpa

He isn't smiling but HE LOVED it! I promise. He would spend all day on that thing if he could.



2 comments:

Chris and Kristen said...

That's frustrating! How nice of them not to tell you that ahead of time. Typical. Anyway, cute house. I'm glad you took pictures and I like your countdown. Your too cute. I can't wait to see your house when you get it all decorated. Your so creative that way. I would offer to help, but that is just not my talent.

Chris and Kristen said...

P.S. I think you should totally go back and get your grill and I'm glad my Katie isn't the only one is LOVES cheese. I'm happy for your new home, but I'm sad I don't get to see you as much. I miss having you close!