Friday, November 20, 2009

Yep...its True!!

We found a house closer to our family and could NOT be MORE excited. We are litereally a minute of drive time away from Kurtis' Mom and about 4-5mins from my parents. We are so excited to be able to stay longer for visits and not have to leave because the drive there took 40mins and so will the drive home! The date was set for Dec. 9th but we are hoping to move it the the 4th since that weekend is just to busy! Holidays..bad time to move but we can do it!! I have my front room filled with boxes already. I am mostly to the point where if I pack anymore we wont be able to either cook or get dressed so I will wait a bit longer to pack some more. ha ha ha

2 comments:

Heather said...

wahoo! that's so exciting! save those boxes, maybe I can use them soon! hopefully! :)

Chris and Kristen said...

I am so excitetd for you, but I will miss you so much! Good thing I'm over in that direction quite a bit so I can stop by and visit.