Friday, June 12, 2009

Ready To Go

Kyson has been growing up and changing so much these last few weeks. He has grown to LOVE cars and pushing anything that is little and might have wheels on it. I was vaccuming the other day and he pushed his train around the house with me. Then he found his suit case and was saying Bye Bye and walking around the house. He went to the front door even. ha ha I guess he knows we leave the house when I pack his blue suitcase.

He loves to pick up his toys and then dump them out of the bucket or laundry basket or whatever he put them in. He has many cars now and he takes them along the coffee table, walls and tv. Tv I try to get him to not do of course. Dad would be very upset!

We just had his 15 month well visit this week. Yes I know..I didn't know I was suppot to have one!! Bad mommy! So my son is 17months old and weighs 23lbs!! He is in the 25th percentile for Heigth and Weight. And yet again 95th for his head. The Doc said that she doesn't think it is Asthma but we are still continuing his breathing treatment for another month since his cough has gotten better but is still lingering.


He is a happy little boy! Always a ham or acting like he is shy. Never shakes his head no. Always positive and saying yes! I absolutely love this little boy!!!


2 comments:

The Godoy's said...

i can't believe how big he is! 17months already! It makes me sick how fast they grow! He is such a cutie! love the pics!!

Unknown said...

oh he is a stud, i cant believe he is 17 months!you are about due for another baby! lol. Im glad he is such a happy boy. Kaden has a big head, he is like in the 99.9 percent tile for his head. lol. he is growing into it tho. we need to plan a get together!