Wednesday, March 25, 2009

First Haircut

Kurtis couldn't stand it any longer. He wanted to wait as long as possible to give our little boy his first haircut and well he caved and then made me cave. He has been talking about it for the last week so finally on Monday night we did it. Its not super short..but he isn't my BABY anymore. He looks like a TODDLER!! My sister informs me that me saying that means baby #2 should be on its way soon but I had to tell her that just isn't the case. I want to relish in having one child for a bit longer. Enjoy!














6 comments:

Amy J said...

He looks so cute! Good job!

Heidi said...

9 months is a long time to relish your only child!

The Youngs said...

He looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

So was Kyson a good client? It looks so good, so I'm guessing he sat pretty still. Way to go. it is so hard to cut their lovely locks.

Shepherds said...

Yes he did great! We video taped the occasion. Kurtis held him. All he did was try and duck away from me. haha

The Godoy's said...

CUTE!!! what a handsome little guy!