Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Room To Play

For all of Kyson's life we have been his blankie, bottle or binkie. (His comfort item) We have had to pat his little bum and rock him while singing to him since Day 1! Then slowly put him down. It got easier once he could sleep on his belly but now..he will put himself to bed! It is so nice! Its not a fight anymore! So..in celebration I took his rocker out of his room. . . which means MORE ROOM TO PLAY!


Its safe to say that he loves all the different toys I have had hidden in there and he loves to wonder and play around. Aw breathing room! :0) Where is my rocker you ask? In my front room. We sold our old couches and now I have a ME space! I have a blanket there for when I get cold and a table next to it with a pad of paper and pen for thoughts and To Do's! It looks so great in my front room!


No comments: