Saturday, April 12, 2008

Oh My He is 3 Months Old!

Today my little boy is 3 Months old! He is getting so big! He is weighing about 12lbs now! My mom laughed and reminded me that is how much my brother weighed when he was BORN! Ouch! My poor mommy!

Kyson loves to smile! He is starting to get his laugh on. Every once in a while I can get out a nice one. :) He is becoming a real pooper! Twice now he has had a blowUP! lol Thats right..he pooped and pushed so hard it came out the top of his pjs. lol I couldn't believe it He is a happy little boy, cuter and more handsome everyday. But he does have himself a tiny temper. :)

Grandma Johnson babysat him last night so mom and dad could go on a date. He took the bottle but she had to force him. She said that as soon as we left he started whimpering. Aw! My son knows when I am gone! :) Touches my heart. And as soon as we walked in the door he woke up and was ALL smiles and giggles. I can't wait until he reaches out and says MOMMA!

Grandma Hahn also got to babysit for a short 2 hours. She said he was an angel. Of course he slept! :) But we are so happy and so greatful to have such wonderful and willing Grandparents to babysit for us so we can have some alone time. We LOVE YOU ALL!

June is going to be the doosy babysitting job..5 days in a ROW! We are excited and nervous, as all new parents are. But we can't wait to go on vacation.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

taytum said...

Please, oh please, don't let my kid come out 12 pounds....I think he would possibly kill me!

dustin and amy said...

What a sweet little man. Cherish those times alone, they just get fewer and farther between. His smile is sooooo cute! I just want to squeeze him.

Anonymous said...

so cute. it's so fun when their personality becomes evident in their smiles and expressions. I can't believe you've only had 2 blowouts, not bad. The worst is in the carseat. Oh the fun to look forward to. That last smile reminds me of Kurtis. So fun. As Amy said, get out as often as you can, it does get harder. It will bring you and your hubby closer as well as you and your baby.

Amy J said...

Hey! Things have been going really well. Teething is no fun! How have you been doing? Time just flies by, right?