Thursday, March 13, 2008

Two Months Old

So Kyson isn't full of smiles yet. But on a rare occasion we are blessed to see his shiny pinks! ha ha ha I kill myself. Anyways! He is now two months old and I took it upon myself to take some pictures of our little man. He is definately growing and changing. He now weighs 10lbs and 9 ounces.

He hasn't been feeling well but we did get some smiles out of him. And this one is just perfect.

KUTE



Giving us a little attitude. :) He may be trouble but we love him! lol

Photobucket





Arrr


"Arrr!! I'm hungry mom!!"

Photobucket


"Thats more like it! Thanks!"


4 comments:

Amy J said...

Time flies! Your son is so cute! I would love to meet him, I go out to Queen Creek to visit my sister, so let me know if there is ever a good time that I could stop on by!

taytum said...

I have thought since the first picture that you posted that he looked lots like his daddy, but there is definetly more of you showing through as he gets older! He is a good mix of the two of you.

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

Is sure goes by fast! Hes getting cuter and cuter by the day!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

OMG!! GIrls are so much fun!
WHen are you wanting another one?
you said 3-5 years??